Monday, January 2, 2017

Steven Onoja

Steven Onoja was born and raised in Nigeria in 1989 and now resides where fashion reigns king. At my tender age I discover my love for art, where I immediately started developing my interest toward painting. I worked in a gallery developing my skills then did several competitions In Art. Now living In New York City with the explosion of menswear and Art, what I do is provided the vision from an urban perspective, Effortless Style and look to connect with creative Individuals.
 Since the inception of Ostentation and Style in April of 2011, Steve Onoja has worked with amazing companies like Nike Sportswear, Levis, Herschel Supply, Kato Brand, Raen Optic, Boast USA, Glamour Kill, and many more! Ostentation and Style looks back at 2011 as a “warm-up” phase and is now ready to crank the heat up, we want to write and take photos like no other and truly become an individualist in the blogosphere.
Today Ostentation and Style has grown to be a source of inspiration to many readers worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment